Membership PLUS SonoSaturday Registration
Purchase or renew BCUS membership for $75 and get the member discount for SonoSaturday.
(note: BCUS memberships renew each year on June 15.)
Membership PLUS SonoSaturday April 21, 2018 registration
- must have obtained registration and have current active status with Sonography Canada or ARDMS.
- must be employed as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (DMS), a sonography instructor, or a research sonographer.
- must be enrolled in a DMS training program that allows the applicant to write Sonography Canada or ARDMS examinations within five years of commencement of studies.
- Student Membership may be held for a maximum of the training period plus one year, after which the person may apply for Active Membership or any other membership status for which he/she qualifies.
- Student Members have all of the privileges and duties of an Active Member except the right to vote or hold office. They may serve on a committee and vote on committee matters.
- a person who has not met the requirements for Active or Student Membership.
- Associate Members have all of the privileges and duties of an Active Member except the right to vote or hold office. They may serve on a committee and vote on committee matters.
Purchase or renew Membership ONLY-no SonoSaturday registration (renews June 15 each year):BCUS Membership
Copyright © 2018 British Columbia Ultrasonographers' Society
All photos copyright © Andy Gibb – all rights reserved